Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
- Transform Data Into Something Meaningful. Business Analytics at Clark University will give you the skills employers demand by teaching you how to synthesize data into powerful information. Whether you enroll in a full- or part-time master’s or accelerated certificate program, you will be equipped to make informed decisions and improve organizational performance. Learn more.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Free Book: Applied Stochastic Processes +
- A guide to manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data in R
- Few Machine Learning Problems (with Python implementation)
- Machine Learning with C++ – Polynomial Regression on GPU
- How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Uncertainty
- Markov Chains
- Time-series data mining & applications
- Free eBooks on Hadoop, Deep Learning and DataViz by Packt
- Image identification using a convolutional neural network
- Text Mining and Sentiment Analysis – A Primer
- Bill Vorhies Retrospective: Part 2
- Why GDPR will Make Machine Learning not so legal
- Will GDPR kill business in Ireland?
- What is Machine Learning? Why Machine Learning?
- Behavior Analytics Market to Cross $3.5bn mark by 2024
- Go Ahead and Automate Jobs
- Seamless Customer Experience for Telecoms: A Practical Approach
- Data Science: Lifecycle approach to data-driven value creation
- Crypto-craze, A Flavor of PrimeNet
- Ecology of Metrics
- Big Data to Pave the Way for Smart Cities
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
- [eBook] A Guide To Data Science At Scale
- 10 Keys to Data Science Success – Whitepaper
- Life as a Data Scientist and How to Become One – June 12
- Data Science – Overcoming the 5 Most Common BI Challenges
- Harness the Power of Big Data Analytics – June 14
- Equipment Monitoring, Surveillance and the Industrial Internet