Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week.
- Join NYU Stern’s MS in Business Analytics Program. Are you an experienced manager looking to unlock the predictive potential of data to improve performance and efficiency in your firm? Request more information on NYU Stern’s MS in Business Analytics program. Our admissions office is now accepting applications for the class beginning in May 2019. Don’t wait – get started today!
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Scale-Invariant Clustering and Regression
- R and Python in SQL Server with Machine Learning Services
- The best Mario Kart character (according to data science) +
- Outlier detection with time-series data mining
- PostgreSQL, MonetDB, and Too-Big-for-Memory Data in R
- 7 Types of Regression Techniques you should know
- Change Point Detection in Time Series with R and Tableau
- R Descriptive Statistics/Summary Statistics
- Question: Market Basket Analysis
- Question: Sending Data Driven Notifications in Real Time
- Is Model Bias a Threat to Equal and Fair Treatment? Maybe, Maybe Not.
- Bill Vorhies Retrospective: Part 3
- AI-Driven Sales | What Has Changed?
- Machine Learning is Fun
- The Most Popular Language For Machine Learning Is …
- How Hadoop and Hana enhance SAP’s Potential for IoT
- Uncovering Anxious Deep Learning for Ease
- Fugues of Operational Market Alignment
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
- Join NYU Stern’s MS in Business Analytics Program
- Analytics Reimagined – Virtual Conference
- Whitepaper: Delivering data-informed insights
- Customer Analytics with Wharton Executive Education
- Embrace the Modern Analytics Lifecycle – June 26
- Industrial IoT: Equipment Monitoring – Podcast