Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- The Hundred-Page Machine Learning Book
- New Book: Machine Learning with R
- How to create a neural network that draws images
- An Application of Data Science and Mathematics in Finance +
- AI (Deep Learning) explained simply
- R, Python, SQL, etc. Steve Miller’s Retrospective.
- Question: Shift from Software Engineer to Data Science
- Question: The essential characteristics of directed search
- Question: How to perform pricing analysis on this data
- Matching the Exact Matching of MatchIt
- Starting in PySpark with Jupyter installed in a Big Data Cluster
- Question: How to become a business analyst in 2019?
- Dean of Big Data’s Favorite Infographic Picks of 2018
- Unsupervised learning to improve prediction performance
- Towards a Bespoke Cure for Cancer
- Turning Your Culture Into a Design Culture
- Mental Framework For A Data Driven Digital Transformation
- Why Every CEO Needs a Chief Analytics Officer
- Cyber Security Vulnerabilities And Solutions
- Fintech: How Peer-to-Peer Lending Benefit from AI
- Microsoft Move To Blockchain Linking its Major Products to the Tech
Picture of the Week
Source for picture: contribution marked with a +
To make sure you keep getting these emails, please add email@example.com to your address book or whitelist us. To subscribe, click here.