Author: Capri Granville
Below is an extract of a 10-page cheat sheet about data science, compiled by Maverick Lin. This cheatsheet is currently a reference in data science that covers basic concepts in probability, statistics, statistical learning, machine learning, deep learning, big data frameworks and SQL. The cheatsheet is loosely based off of The Data Science Design Manual by Steven S. Skiena and An Introduction to Statistical Learning by Gareth James, Daniela Witten, Trevor Hastie and Robert Tibshirani. Inspired by William Chen’s The Only Probability Cheatsheet You’ll Ever Need, located here.
For related cheat cheats (machine learning, deep learning and so on) follow this link.
- Book and Resources for DSC Members
- New Perspectives on Statistical Distributions and Deep Learning
- Comprehensive Repository of Data Science and ML Resources
- Advanced Machine Learning with Basic Excel
- Difference between ML, Data Science, AI, Deep Learning, and Statistics
- Selected Business Analytics, Data Science and ML articles
- Hire a Data Scientist | Search DSC | Find a Job
- Post a Blog | Forum Questions