Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- 10 Machine Learning Methods that Every Data Scientist Should Know
- Labeling with Active Learning
- Loop-Runtime Comparison for Easy Applications
- Extreme Events Modeling Using Continued Fractions (Updated) +
- One Way vs Two Way ANOVA + Factorial ANOVA: A Comparison in one Picture
- Object Detection with 10 lines of code
- Asynchronous Web Scraping using Python
- Question: Passing NaN values to ML Algorithm
- Question: Input to PCA
- Question: scRNAseq modeling
- Preventing future Amazon fires with ethical AI
- Authorship Analysis as a Text Classification/Clustering Problem
- What is Explainable AI and Why is it Needed?
- Are Your Dashboards and Reports Ignored?
- You Had an Ongoing Data Breach for Months. How Could You Not Know?
- The AI Edge Engineer – Extending the power of CI/CD to Edge devices using containers
- Using Data Science to Impact Healthcare
- Building new worlds with data science
- Drive Better Outcomes by Combining the Strengths of Data and CX
- IoT Has Redefined Hospitality. Learn How
- 5 Tips for Making Better Business Decisions
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +