Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- P-Value Explained in One Picture +
- Building an exoplanet detection model using TensorFlow
- A short introduction to Log Models
- Federated Machine Learning – Collaborative ML without Centralised Training Data
- How Xpath Plays Vital Role In Web Scraping
- Simulated Stock Market: Original Gaming App Played with Real Money
- RADR: A Powerful Visual Risk Analytics Tool
- Asynchronous Web Scraping using Python
- Question: Diminishing returns in econometrics
- Question: Data science degree
- Does Your Hypothesis Development Canvas Tell a Story?
- Surprise – Model Improvements Don’t Always Drive Business Impact
- Why Every Data Scientist Needs A Data Engineer
- What is the role of CDO in Structuring Data Functions?
- Visually Explained: Human Vs. Artificial Intelligence – Who Wins The Race?
- Operationalized End to End Enterprise AI Becomes Mainstream
- Smart Transportation System: Boon of IoT
- Impact of Hybrid Cloud on the AI Driven Future Enterprise
- 5 Common Issues that Wreck Database Security and How to Solve them
- What is Data Science?
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +