Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Resampling Methods: Bootstrap vs jackknife
- Simulating Distributions with One-Line Formulas, even in Excel
- Variance of a Product of Random Variables
- Working with Control Breaks Data in R
- Tool induced arbitrage opportunities, also, how to cut cakes +
- Question: Hybrid method of Data Envelopment Analysis with Supervised Learning
- New Theory Cracks Open the Black Box of Deep Learning
- Attacks against machine learning — an overview
- Python for Automating Your Quality Analysis
- AIOT Summit – Personal Invitation
- Would you buy insights from this guy?
- How to Create a Successful Data Strategy
- Creating Autonomous Entities: Optimizing Systems of Subsystems
- How to Leverage Model-Driven Architecture for Better Application?
- Making Sense of the Wild World of Hadoop – Part II: Clustering
- IoT for Logistics Industry: How It Promises to Solve Major Problems
- How Big Data can help your Business Analytics?
- Credit Card Fraud Detection and Prevention: The Complete Guide
- Top Blockchain Emerging Trends You Need to Follow in 2020
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +