Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
- Discover HPCC Systems – the end-to-end big data platform that enables you to spend less time formatting data and more time analyzing it. This truly open source solution allows you to quickly process, analyze, and understand large data sets, even data stored in massive, mixed schema data lakes. Connectivity modules and third-party tools help you get up and running quickly. Learn more.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Shortest Path Algorithms, Part 2: Floyd–Warshall’s And A-Star +
- How to make time-data cyclical for prediction?
- Decision Tree Fundamentals
- Top 8 Google AI Tools
- New Books and Resources About K-Nearest Neighbors Algorithms
- Refined Data is the Key to Train Machine Learning
- IRIS ML Toolkit now integrated with Jupyter Notebook
- Data Science: Do We Really Need Math?
- Automated Machine Learning Hyperparameter Tuning in Python
- 10 Python IDEs & Code Editors 
- Kubernetes in 10 minutes
- All models are accurate, but some are more accurate
- Top Data Science Skills for 2020
- 12 Thought AI and Machine Learning Leaders on LinkedIn
- Is Analytics-driven Innovation the Ultimate Oxymoron?
- Data Compliance: An Integral part of Business Analytics
- Just How Much Do You Trust Your AI?
- Norway Understands the Unique Economic Value of Data
- Jobs of the Future, Around Data Science and AI
- Short Guide on Customer Demand Forecasting in Retail
- Deploying machine learning models using Agile
- AI in Transportation: Top 3 Real-World Cases
- DWaaS: Data Warehousing as a Service
- 3 Reasons To Connect Data Silos To A Customer Data Platform
- Positive impact of AI on employee experience
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +