Author: Stephanie Glen
Hundreds of programming languages dominate the data science and statistics market: Python, R, SAS and SQL are standouts. If you’re looking to branch out and add a new programming language to your skill set, which one should you learn? This one picture breaks down the differences between the four languages.
Below are more resources for specific languages, including comparisons between languages, and same algorithms illustrated in different languages.
To quickly learn these languages or refresh your skills, check out our cheat sheets.
- R Or Python for Data Analysis?
- Four main languages for Analytics, Data Mining, Data Science
- If you want to upgrade your data analysis skills, which programming language should you learn?
- Top 6 Data Science Programming Languages for 2019
- Python vs. R vs. SAS – which tool should I learn for Data Science?
- About SQL server