Author: Vincent Granville
Monday newsletter published by Data Science Central. Previous editions can be found here. The contribution flagged with a + is our selection for the picture of the week. To subscribe, follow this link.
Featured Resources and Technical Contributions
- Real Life Applications of Logarithms in Data Science and Beyond
- Comparative Study Of Best Time-Series Models For Urgent Pandemic Management +
- Johns Hopkins, Covid-19 and R, Part III, World Data.
- New Book: Hands-on Machine Learning with C++
- Question: How to train a logistic regression model
- Exponential Mean: Alternative to the Classic Means (Updated)
- Video: Optimal Kernel Density Estimation using FFT based cost function
- Video: Sessionisation via stochastic periods for root event identification
- Video: Topological space creation and Clustering at BigData scale
- What is data science, once again…
- AI Book and Strategy – AI for People and Business by Alex Castrounis (O’Reilly)
- Skipjack Stock Trading Environment
- Reshaping Healthcare with Data Analytics & BI
- Dynamism of IoT-powered Gas Monitoring Solution
- Big Data’s Impact on the Real Estate Industry
- Smart Address Data Matching
- Post-Pandemic Education: What to Expect?
- Silicon Wafer Reclaim: Market Size, Trends, and Forecast 2017 – 2025
Picture of the Week
Source: article flagged with a +